Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

"It was rained heavily last night. I was on my way to kampung to buy some refreshments on my bike then suddenly the rain fell. I speed up my bike to reach the convenient store. After paying for the goods I went off back to my house. Wind blew strongly. I am drenched and shivered." 

I only can experience this at my kampung not at town. Raining at town is what we used to called 'acid rain' meanwhile at kampung, it is just H2O.

My family and I is having small BBQ at my Backyard, due to heavy rain I have to reduce the quantity of foods for BBQ. All firewood is wet but nevertheless i managed to start the fire with a little help from 'kerosine'. While I was cooking the food at BBQ, suddenly it rain again. My dad rushed to get a couple of zink sheet to cover the BBQ before it put out by the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment